Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet's Pocket Bali is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Laze away your days on a deserted beach, grab your surfboard to check out some of the world’s best surf or simply eat your way through dozens of warung; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Bali and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- 100% independent advice
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
Coverage includes: Kuta and Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan and Canggu, Jimbaran, Ulu Watu, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Ubud, Gili Trawangan and more.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781742208961 Language: English
Authors: Ryan Ver Berkmoes
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 12 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Apr 2017