Indonesia travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
From the western tip of Sumatra to the eastern edge of Papua, Indonesia offers endless exploration and infinite diversity. This unique land may well be the last great adventure on Earth.
- 288 boat rides, 148 trips in a bemo (bass-thumping public minivan), 1 bloodthirsty mob, 1 typhoon named Vicente
- Inspirational photos and clear, easy-to-use maps
- In-depth background
- Comprehensive planning tools and at-a-glance practical info
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, Papua, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)