Bali & Lombok travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
The mere mention of 'Bali' evokes thoughts of a paradise. It's more than a place; it's a mood, an aspiration, a tropical state of mind.
- 11 weeks' on-the-road research, 2 expert authors, 50 maps and 67 Hindu temples
- Inspiration photos
- Clear, easy-to-use maps
- Travel with Children feature
Coverage Includes: Plannning chapters, Kuta, Seminyak, South Bali, Ubud, East Bali, Central Mountains, North Bali, West Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)
Authors: Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Adam Skolnick
408 pages, 96 pp colour, 59 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Apr 2015