Pocket Reykjavik - 2nd edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
This product is available only on pre-order
Expected in-stock: May 1st - shipped within 48 hours of arrival. For a limited time, pre-orders are eligible for inclusion in our Free Shipping with minimum spend deal!
Lonely Planet Pocket Reykjavik, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can’t-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on Reykjavik’s can’t-miss experiences. Go whale-watching at Reykjavik’s Old Harbour, discover priceless artefacts at the National Museum, or wash away your cares at the Blue Lagoon geothermal waters; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Reykjavik:
- Full-color maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Reykjavik map (included in print version), plus over 15 color neighborhood maps User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage includes: Old Reykjavik, Old Harbour, Laugavegur & Skolavordustigur, Laugardalur, Videy Island, Blue Lagoon, Reykjanes Peninsula, Golden Circle, South Coast, Jokulsarlon, West Iceland and more
ISBN: 9781786575487 Language: English
Authors: Alexis Averbuck
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 15 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: May 2019