Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips - The Golden Circle & the Southwest Trip (Chapter)
This is the Golden Circle & the Southwest chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road guidebook.
From black-sand Atlantic beaches, spouting geysers and glacier-fed waterfalls to brooding volcanoes and glittering ice caps, this remarkable region is waiting to awe you.
- marvel at black basalt columns, sea stacks and rocky buttes of Reynisfjara
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- ooh and aah as water shoots skywards from the earth at Geysir
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- pose for photos at Sólheimajökull’s sparkling glacier tongue
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Þingvellir, Laugarvatn, Geysir, Gullfoss, Flúðir, Hvolsvöllur, Þjórsárdalur, Skógar, Vestmannaeyjar islands, Vík, Reynisfjara and Sólheimajökull.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
Get the eBook now and the book upon release
This product is available only on pre-order