Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips - North Iceland Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the North Iceland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road guidebook.
Iceland’s magnificent north is a geologist’s dream. A wonderland of moonlike lava fields, belching mudpots, epic waterfalls, snowcapped peaks and whale-filled bays – this is Iceland at its best.
- discover northern Iceland’s version of urban living in Akureyri, the country’s second city
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- hold your nose and crunch gingerly through the alien landscapes of Hverir
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- wander around lava castles and pseudo-craters before a soak at the Nature Baths in Mývatn
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Tröllaskagi, Akureyri, Goðafoss, Mývatn, Reykjahlíð, Krafla, Möðrudalur, Húsavík, Dettifoss, Hverir, Mývatn Nature Baths, Askja, Varmahlíð, Grímsey, Glaumbær, Hvammstangi and Staðarskáli.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
Get the eBook now and the book upon release
This product is available only on pre-order