Iceland's Ring Road Road Trips - East Iceland Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the East Iceland chapter from Lonely Planet’s Iceland’s Ring Road guidebook.
As far as you can get from Reykjavík, Iceland’s sparsely populated east doesn’t announce itself as loudly as other parts of the country, preferring subtle charms over big-ticket attractions.
- traverse a wide valley with 360-degree views at Breiðdalur
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- snap puffin poses on the offshore isle of Papey
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- escape to lakeshore diversions or arty fjord towns near Egilsstaðir
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Stokksnes, Djúpivogur, Papey, Berunes, Breiðdalsvík, Breiðdalur, Seyðisfjörður and Egilsstaðir.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
Get the eBook now and the book upon release
This product is available only on pre-order