Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet's Pocket Budapest is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Visit the Royal Palace and its museums, ‘take the waters’ of the art nouveau Gellert Baths, or bar hop the district of Erzsebetvaros; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Budapest and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Budapest map, plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Coverage includes: Castle District, Gellert Hill & Taban, Obuda, Belvaros, Parliament area, Margaret Island & Northern Pest, Erzsebetvaros & the Jewish Quarter, Southern Pest and more
ISBN: 9781743605134 Language: English
Authors: Steve Fallon
160 pages, 160 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Jun 2017