Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Hungarian is a unique language. Though distantly related to Finnish, it has no significant similarities to any other language in the world. If you have some background in European languages you’ll be surprised at just how different Hungarian is.
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation! Lonely Planet Phrasebooks have been connecting travellers and locals for over a quarter of a century - our phrasebooks and mobile apps cover more than any other publisher!
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- We make language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
Coverage includes: Basics, Practical, Social, Safe Travel, Food and Sustainable Travel.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
ISBN: 9781741045512 Language: English
Authors: Christina Mayer, Lonely Planet Publications
256 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Sep 2018