Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet Pocket Berlin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Enjoy stunning views from the Reichstag; stroll through the Holocaust Memorial; or see artist murals on the Berlin Wall; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Berlin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Berlin:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Sheunenviertel, Potsdamer Platz, Kurfürstendamm, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg and more
ISBN: 9781786572332 Language: English
Authors: Andrea Schulte-Peevers
192 pages, 192 pp colour, 25 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Feb 2019