Discover Germany travel guide
The Black Forest, Cologne Cathedral, the Brandenburg Gate – we’ve selected the most iconic sights and incredible places so you can enjoy the real Germany with the minimum of fuss.
- Itineraries make planning your trip simpler than ever
- Highlights reveal the must-see attractions and unbeatable experiences
- Local experts recommend what not to miss
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Munich, Bavaria, Stuttgart, the Black Forest, Frankfurt, the Rhineland, Berlin, Dresden, East Germany, Hamburg, North Germany, In Focus and Survival Guide.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 416 pp, 53 maps
- Dimensions, 128mm x 197mm
- Weight 0.51 kg / 1.12 lb