Provence & Southeast France Road Trips - Modern Art Meander Trip (Chapter)
This is the Modern Art Meander chapter from Lonely Planet’s Provence & Southeast France Road Trips guidebook.
Provence is where many 20th-century artists found their greatest source of inspiration. Explore the region’s stellar art museums, plus the bays, beaches, fields, hilltop eyries, bars and bustling boulevards where modern art masters lived, worked and partied.
- check out contemporary architecture at Musée Jean Cocteau
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see an impressive collection of 20th-century art
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- see vibrant stained glass and mosaics at Musée National Marc Chagall
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Menton, Nice, St-Paul de Vence, Musée National Fernand Léger, Antibes & Juan-les-Pins, Vallauris, Le Musée Bonnard, Aix-en-Provence, Arles, St-Rémy de Provence, French Riviera, Vence and France travel guide.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF