Provence & Southeast France Road Trips - Lavender Route Trip (Chapter)
This is the Lavender Route chapter from Lonely Planet’s Provence & Southeast France Road Trips guidebook.
Luberon and Vaucluse may be well-trodden destinations, but they retain their rustic charm. This trip takes you to exquisitely beautiful sights and also gets you exploring back roads, sleepy villages, and fields of glorious purple blooms.
- see a sublimely simple 12th-century abbey framed by rows of lavender
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- be tempted by traditional baked treats and lavender marshmallows
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- breathe in the scent of a re-created medieval herb garden
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Gordes, Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque, St-Saturnin lès-Apt, Sault, Mont Ventoux, Banon, Forcalquier, Prieuré de Salagon, Manosque, Plateau de Valensole Provence, Aix-en-Provence, Arles, Camargue, Stes-Maries-de-la-Mer, St-Rémy de Provence, Orange, Vaison-la-Romaine, The Luberon, Apt, Roussillon, Pays de Forcalquier, Vallée de la Durance and France travel guide.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95