This guidebook is not available in Canada or the Americas.
Already visited the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre? Then this is the guide for you. It's the insider's guide to Paris, showing you the city as Parisiens know it. Our experienced author, Caroline Delabroy, has lived in Paris all her life and reveals more about the City than ever before.
This new look full-colour guide offers fresh perspective on an old favourite.
- learn about hidden highlights and latest finds from those who know Paris best
- go beyond the tourist sights with the museums, galleries and monuments that Parisians love
- local experts share their favourite restaurants, bars, boutiques and clubs
- detailed neighbourhood maps and Paris metro map for easy navigation
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Caroline Delabroy
168 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm