Paris city guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Paris has a timeless familiarity for first-time and frequent visitors, with more architectural icons than any other city along with glorious food, stylish shopping and priceless artistic treasures.
- More than 350 unforgettable dining experiences for all budgets, 1 gold flying carpet shimmering above the Louvre’s new Islamic galleries, 12 awe-inspiring panoramas from the best viewpoints in the city, 3 museums devoted to Parisian fashion and 100 of the best places to stay - from historical house to design hotel
- Special colour feature on Paris’ parks and gardens
- Comprehensive listings
- Top sights in full detail
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Eiffel Tower, Western Paris, Champs-Élysées, Grands Boulevards, Louvre, Les Halles, Montmartre, Northern Paris, Le Marais, Ménilmontant, Bastille, Eastern Paris, The Islands, Latin Quarter, St-Germain, Les Invalides, Montparnasse, Southern Paris, Day Trips from Paris, Sleeping, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)