Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips - Tour des Fromages Trip (Chapter)
This is the Tour des Fromages Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips guidebook.
On this gastronomic drive you’ll devour some of the best cheese in France and see where the seaside inspired artists, where Joan of Arc was executed and where Richard the Lionheart prowled.
- explore the best cheese museum in France
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- savour fresh seafood at harbourside restaurants
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- admire the architecture of Rouen’s old town
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes:Camembert, Musée du Camembert, Livarot, Le Domaine Saint Hippolyte, Pont l’Évêque, Distillerie Christian Drouin, Honfleur, Neufchâtelen-Bray, Les Andelys, Rouen, Normandy, Dieppe, Côte d’Albâtre, Le Havre, Bayeux, D-Day Beaches, Caen, Trouville and Deauville.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF