Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips - Monet's Normandy Trip (Chapter)
This is the Monet’s Normandy Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips guidebook.
This eclectic trip takes art lovers on a fascinating spin around eastern Normandy. En route you’ll hit the key landscapes and cities that inspired Monet, the father of impressionism.
- enjoy phenomenal views of the dramatic coastline
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore the cradle of impressionism
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- say cheese in Camembert country
- discover even more with background information and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Giverny, Rouen, Dieppe, St-Valery-en-Caux, Fécamp, Étretat, Côte d’Albâtre, Le Havre, Honfleur, Deauville, Trouville, Normandy, Les Andelys, Bayeux, D-Day Beaches and Caen.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF