Why have some French? You may be told of a cosy vineyard way off the tourist track, or discover that there’s little merit in the stereotype about the French being rude. French is the official language of a number of international organisations (including the UN and the International Olympic Committee). French films are internationally renowned, and France has won the Nobel Prize in Literature more times than any other country!
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation! Lonely Planet Phrasebooks have been connecting travellers and locals for over a quarter of a century - our phrasebooks and mobile apps cover more than any other publisher!
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- We make language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
- Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
Coverage includes: Basics, Practical, Social, Safe Travel, Food!
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 272 pp
- Dimensions, 95mm x 140mm
- Weight 0.14 kg / 0.31 lb