Discover France travel guide - 4th edition
This product is currently out of stock
Our new Discover France travel guide (5th edition) is due May 1, 2017. Please note that in other parts of the world it will be called Best of France travel guide (1st edition). Both editions contain the same great content.
Lonely Planet’s Discover France is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
See the lights of Paris from the Eiffel Tower, go on a Champagne-tasting tour of Reims and explore captivating chateaux; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of France and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, architecture, politics, cuisine, wine, customs.
- Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 38 colour maps
Coverage includes: Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Reims, Loire Valley, Burgundy, Lyon, Bordeaux, Provence, French Alps, Nice, Cannes, St Tropez, Monaco, Chamonix, Marseille, Versailles, Chartres, Disneyland Resort Paris
* Please note, this title is not available in digital ebook format