Chateaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips - Route des Grands Crus (Chapter)
This is the Route des Grand Crus chapter from Lonely Planet’s Châteaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips guidebook.
Swinging from Gevrey-Chambertin to Puligny-Montrachet, this route is like a ‘greatest hits’ of Burgundy, with its bucolic views, patchwork of immaculate hand-groomed vines, atmospheric wine cellars and attractive stone villages.
- take in St-Romain’s sensational views and bucolic atmosphere
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- indulge in Beaune, the opulent capital of Burgundian wines
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- taste wine in the grandiose setting of Château de Merusault
- discover even more with walking tours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Gevrey-Chambertin, Château du Clos de Vougeot, Nuits-St-Georges, Aloxe-Corton, Beaune, Château de Pommard, Château de Meursault, St-Romain, Château de La Rochepot, Puligny-Montrachet, Paris Walking Tour, Burgundy, Côte d’Or Vineyards, Beaune, Noyers-sur-Serein, Vézelay, Autun and Cluny.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95