Chateaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips - Medieval Burgundy (Chapter)
This is the Medieval Burgundy chapter from Lonely Planet’s Châteaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips guidebook.
Fortified hill towns, medieval monasteries, exquisite Romanesque capitals and multicoloured tiled roofs share the stage with rolling vineyards and verdant hiking trails on this idyllic meander.
- visit Vézelay, a hilltop treasury of Romanesque architecture
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see the kaleidoscopic roof tiles of Burgundy’s wine capital
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore Cluny’s peaceful ruins
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Cluny, Tournus, Beaune, Autun, Semur-en-Auxois, Abbaye de Fontenay, Noyers-sur-Serein, Vézelay, Dijon, Paris Walking Tour, Burgundy, Côte d’Or Vineyards, Beaune, Noyers-sur-Serein, Vézelay and Autun.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF