Pocket Ibiza - 1st edition
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet Pocket Ibiza is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Go bar hopping in Sant Antoni de Portmany, explore D’Alt Vila (Ibiza City) and catch the island sunset; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Ibiza and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Ibiza map (included in print version), plus over 10 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Ibiza City, Santa Eularia d’es Riu, Portinatx, Port de Sant Miquel, Els Amunts, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Formentera and more
ISBN: 9781743607121 Language: English
Authors: Iain Stewart
160 pages, 160 pp colour, 18 maps | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Dec 2018