Not For Parents: Rome (North American Edition)
This is not a guidebook. And it is definitely 'not-for-parents'. It is the real, inside story about one of the world’s most famous cities – Rome.
- If you were a cat why would you want to live in Rome?
- Would you want to go to the bathroom with dozens of other people?
- Can you imagine eating a flamingo’s tongue for lunch?
- Why do they fire a cannon every day in Rome?
This book shows you a Paris your parents probably don’t even know about.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 96 pp
- Dimensions, 165mm x 210mm
- Weight 0.28 kg / 0.62 lb