Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95
Lonely Planet Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Meander past orange groves and swaying pines to reach steep seaside towns, go cave diving off the Capri coast, or contemplate the silent power of Mt. Vesuvius; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Naples, Pompeii, and the Amalfi Coast and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, the arts, cinema, way of life, architecture, superstitions, politics, cuisine, wine, and more
- Over 39 colour local maps
Covers: Naples, Procida, Capri, Positano, Mt Vesuvius, Pompeii, Ravello, The Islands, Salerno, the Cilento, Amalfi Coast, and more