Europe's Best Trips - Switzerland (Chapter)
Switzerland lies in the centre of Europe yet exhibits a unique blend of cultures. Dazzling outdoor scenery, such as the ever-admired Alps, pristine lakes, lush meadows and chocolate-box chalets, combines with local traditions, cosmopolitan cities and smooth infrastructure.
- see the greatest of the great outdoors: perfect peaks, gorgeous glaciers, verdant valleys
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- visit mountains, pastures, lakes and small-town charm, book-ended by Switzerland’s biggest cities
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Arosa, Vals, Disentis Abbey, Andermatt, Engleberg, Giessbachfälle, Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, Schilthorn, Kandersteg, Aletsch Glacier, Zermatt, Geneva, Fribourg, Interlaken, Bern, Emmental Region, Unesco Biosphere Entlebuch, Lucerne, Stanserhorn, Jungfraujoch, Zürich, Geneva Walking Tour and Need to Know.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95