Europe's Best Trips - Italy (Chapter)
Few countries can rival Italy’s wealth of riches. Its historic cities boast iconic monuments and masterpieces at every turn, its food is imitated the world over and its landscape is a majestic patchwork of snowcapped peaks, plunging coastlines, lakes and remote valleys.
- discover the Unesco-listed treasures of Italy’s art cities
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore a stunning coastline of vertical landscapes and chic resort towns
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- unearth Sicily’s ancient Greek temples, Byzantine treasures and bewitching baroque towns
- discover even more with walking tours, detours, and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Turin, Genoa, Milan, Padua, Venice, Bologna, Florence, Viterbo, Rome, Naples, Stresa, Verbania, Cannobio, Lado d’Orta, Varese, Como, Bellagio, Tremezzo, Varenna, Bergamo, Florence, Castello di Verrazzano, Greve in Chianti, Badia a Passignano, Panzano in Chianti, Castello di Ama, Montalcino, Abbazia di Sant’Antimo, Montepulciano, Vico Equense, Sorrento, Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi, Nocelle, Marina del Cantone, Positano, Pariano, Marina di Furore, Amalfi, Ravello, Cetara, Vietri sul Mare, Rome, San Gimignano, Siena, Pica, Modena, Verona, Padua, Venice, Palermo, Segesta, Erice, Trapani, Marsala, Selinunte, Sciacca, Agrigento, Ragusa, Villa Romana del Casale, Modica, Noto, Syracuse, Cantania, Taormina, Genoa, Savona, Finale Ligure, Alassio, Imperia, San Remo, Ventimiglia, Rome Walking Tour, Florence Walking Tour, Need to Know, and Language.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95