Europe's Best Trips - Great Britain (Chapter)
Great Britain overflows with unforgettable experiences and spectacular sights. There’s the grandeur of Scotland’s mountains, England’s quaint villages and country lanes, and the haunting beauty of Welsh coast.
- embark on a fresh-air fuelled tour of Britain’s best wilderness spots, including eight glorious national parks
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- visit three of England’s most spectacular cathedrals, plus London, and Bath’s Georgian cityscape
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- enjoy Scotland’s bewitching lakes and mountains – plus some monster spotting at Loch Ness
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: London, Oxford, Uffington White Horse, Winchester, Salisbury, Stonehenge, Avebury, Bath, Cardiff, Chepstow, Stratford-upn-Avon, Manchester, Edinburgh, York, Cambridge, New Forest, Lyme Regis, Dartmoor National Park, Bedruthan Steps, Exmoor National Park, Brecon Beacons National Park, Snowdonia National Park, Isle of Angelsey, Peak District National Park, Yorkshire Dales National Park, Lake District National Park, Hadrian’s Wall, Kielder Water & Forest Park, Loch Lomond, Cairngorms National Park, Isle of Skye, London, Leeds Castle, Cantebury, Rye, Brighton, Portsmouth, Winchester, Beachy Head, Beaulieu, Salisbury, Stonehenge, Bristol, Blenheim Palace, Lacock, Oxford, Bowness-on-Windermere, Ambleside, Great Langdale, Grasmere, Keswick, Borrowdale & Buttermere, Whinlatter Forest Park, Cockermouth, Wasdale, Eskdale, St Bees Head, Hardknott Pass & Wrynose Pass, Coniston, Hill Top, Hawkshead, Ullswater, Grizedale Forest, Braemar, Balmoral Castle, Ballater, Cairngorm Mountain, Tomintoul, Loch Garten, Aviemore, Highland Wildlife Park, Highland Folk Museum, Blair Atholl, Aberfeldy, Glen Lyon, Glen Coe, Kinlochleven, Fort William, Glen Nevis, Fort Augustus, Urquhart Castle, Drumnadrochit, Glen Affric, Beauly, Inverness, Swansea, The Mumbles, Parkmill, Laugharne, Rhossili, Kidwelly, Camarthen, Tenby, Pembroke, Solva, St Davids, Cambridge Walking Tour, Bath Walking Tour and Need to Know.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95