Europe's Best Trips - Germany (Chapter)
Grandiose cities, storybook villages, vine-stitched valleys and bucolic landscapes that beg you to toot your horn, leap out of the car and jump for joy – road-tripping in Germany is a mesmerising kaleidoscope of brilliant landscapes and experiences.
- fall under the spell of the castle-lined riverscape along the world-famous Rhine
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- follow a ribbon of historical quaintness running through Bavaria’s western reaches
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- learn the fantasies and the horrors in the stories of the Brothers Grimm
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Düsseldorf, Cologne, Bonn, Remagen, Koblenz, Braubach, Boppard, St Goar, Lorely, Lorelai Sculpture, Kaub, Bacharach, Rüdesheim, Mainz, Würzburg, Tauberbischofsheim, Weikersheim, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Dinkelsbühl, Nördlingen, Harburg, Donauwörth, Augsburg, Landsberg am Lech, Schongau, Wieskirche, Eichstätt & The Altmühl Nature Park, Füssen, Neuschwanstein & Hohenschwangau Castles, Hanau, Steinau, Margurg, Fulda, Kellerwald-Edersee National Park, Kazzel, Wilhelmshöhe, Göttingen, Bad Karlshafen, Bodenwerder, Hamelin, Hanover, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Cologne Walking Tour, Need to Know and Language.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95