Europe's Best Trips - Austria (Chapter)
Not only are there spectacular backdrops of spellbinding landscapes and storybook architecture, but opportunities abound to get out and experience them. Along these routes, you can scale soaring peaks, ski year-round, raft white-water rapids and pelt down toboggan runs.
- twist and turn along three of Austria’s most spectacular mountain passes
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- follow the Danube River as it flows through forests and vineyards
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Salzburg, Werfen, Lienz, Grossglockner High Alphine Road, Zell am See, Krimmler Wasserfälle, Gerlos Alpine Road, Zell am Ziller, Innsbruck, Silvretta High Alpine Road, Rappenloch-schlucht, Bregenz, Stubaital, Passau, Engelhartszell an der Donau, Linz, St Florian, Mauthausen Memorial, Melk, Dürnstein, Krems an der Donau, Stift Göttweig, Vienna, Vienna Walking Tour and Need to Know.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95