Lonely Planet's Europe Phrasebook & Language guide is your handy passport to culturally enriching travels with relevant travel phrases and vocabulary.
Organized by language, this pocket-sized, comprehensive multi-language guide, provides on-the-go language assistance for all levels.
- Basics – time, dates, numbers, pronunciations, grammar rules, common language difficulties
- Practical - sightseeing, banking, post office, internet, phones, repairs, bargaining, accommodations, directions, transport
- Social - meeting people, interests, feelings, opinions, going out, romance, culture, weathe
- Safe Travel - emergencies, police, doctor, chemist, dentist, symptoms, conditions
- Food - ordering, at-the-market, at- the-bar, dishes, ingredients
Covers: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
ISBN: 9781743214350 Language: English
Authors: Lonely Planet Publications
456 pages, 456 pp colour, 12 maps | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Sep 2021