Best Of Great Britain travel guide
This title is called Discover Great Britain travel guide in North & Latin America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
Lonely Planet Best of Great Britain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on Great Britain’s top experiences. Ponder the mysteries of Stonehenge, explore the many sides of Edinburgh, or be charmed by the Lake District; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Great Britain:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, cuisine, religion, architecture
- Over 60 colour maps
Covers: London, Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford & the Costwolds, Cambridge, the Lake District, Edinburgh, Skye, Snowdonia, the Great Glen and more