Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Converse with the locals in their own language as you explore the fascinating Baltic countries. Sample some Latvian pîragi, ride a trolliga around Talinn and know what to do when someone shouts Iðgeriam! or Iki dugno! In Lithuania. Packed with tips and cultural information, this handy phrasebook will help you make the most of your Baltic travel adventure.
Pack this phrasebook for: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
- covers Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian
- clear and concise grammar sections for each language
- easy to use pronunciation guides and transliterations throughout
- indispensable information about local festivals and holidays
- essential language for camping, sightseeing and getting around
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Authors: Alan Trei, Lonely Planet Publications, Lisa Trei, Jana Teteris, Inna Feldbach, Eva Aras
288 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
Next edition due: Sep 2018