Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Lonely Planet Pocket London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Rise over the city on the London Eye, uncover the past at Kensington’s museums, and explore Soho, Greenwich and the Tower; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket London:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Westminster, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury, the City, the South Bank, Kensington, Regent’s Park, Camden, Greenwich and more
ISBN: 9781743218624 Language: English
Authors: Emilie Filou
224 pages, 224 pp colour | Dimensions: 106mm x 153mm
Next edition due: Mar 2018