London city guide Collector's Edition
Exclusive to Australia and New Zealand, Lonely planet has created three limited edition retro city covers to celebrate our 40th anniversary.
These collector’s editions will only be available for a short time until sold out, so place your order now to avoid missing out. You can also get your hands on 40th anniversary editions of the New York City guide and Paris city guide.
One of the world's most visited cities, London has something for everyone - from history to culture, art, grand museums, dazzling architecture, royalty, diversity and irrepressible pizazz.
- 64 different regional cuisines, 53 of the city's best museums, 45 page colour map section, 7 favourite views over London, 4 inner city farms
- In-depth background on London's literary heritage
- Comprehensive map section
- 3D plans of iconic sights
- Range of planning tools
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, The West End, The City, The South Bank, Kensington & Hyde Park, Clerkenwell, Shoreditch, Spitalfields, The East End & Docklands, Hampstead & North London, Notting Hill & West London, Greenwich & South London, Richmond, Kew, Hampton Court, Understand & Survive chapters.
*Please note this is a reproduction of our regular London city guide with a new cover.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.