London city guide
Formats: EPUB, PDF, MOBI
One of the world's most visited cities, London has something for everyone - from history to culture, art, grand museums, dazzling architecture, royalty, diversity and irrepressible pizazz.
The latest edition of Lonely Planet's London guidebook highlights the very special experiences this city has to offer, 3D illustration pages featuring the Thames and Tower of London, along with an overview of cool restaurants, music venues and nightlife.
- 64 different regional cuisines, 53 of the city's best museums, 45 page colour map section, 7 favourite views over London, 4 inner city farms
- In-depth background on London's literary heritage
- Comprehensive map section
- 3D plans of iconic sights
- Range of planning tools
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, The West End, The City, The South Bank, Kensington & Hyde Park, Clerkenwell, Shoreditch, Spitalfields, The East End & Docklands, Hampstead & North London, Notting Hill & West London, Greenwich & South London, Richmond, Kew, Hampton Court, Understand & Survive chapters
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)