Great Britain's Best Trips - Wales (Chapter)
In Wales, you’re never far from remote, rugged roads. In this compelling corner of the country, a half hour drive leads from the thriving city of Cardiff onto the start of a meandering network of rural routes.
- take a glorious blast west beside sweeping beaches and vast sand dunes
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- prepare for dramatic drives through Wales’ spectacular mountain heartlands
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- tour through memorable picturesque valleys, a bookish town and high, high hills
- discover even more with discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Swansea, The Mumbles, Parkmill, Laugharne, Rhossili, Kidwelly, Carmarthen, Tenby, Pembroke, Solva, St Davids, Llanberis, Capel Curig, Llyn Ogwen & Lyn Idwal, Conwy, Bodnant Estate, Betws-y-Coed, Bala, Dolgellau, Harlech, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Beddgelert, Caernarfon, Chepstow, Tintern, Monmouth, Whitebrook, Raglan Castle, Abergavenny, Crickhowell, Blaenavon, Tretower, Brecon, Hay-on-Wye, Cardigan, Aberaeron, Llanwrytd Wells, Presteigne, Llandrindod Wells, The Elan Valley, Rhayader, Devil’s Bridge, Aberystwyth, Machynlleth, Corris, Llandudno, Beaumaris, Nant Gwrtheryrn, Aberdaron, Abersoch, Porthmadog, Portmeirion, Barmouth, Dolgellau and Cardiff Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95