Great Britain's Best Trips - Southwest England (Chapter)
Sunsets and echoes of happy holidays beckon you to Britain’s southwest. This captivating region has long drawn fl eets of road trippers, tempted by rural charm, alternative vibes, sweeping moors and wilderness shores.
- soak up vivid history: monumental stone circles, soaring cathedrals and glorious Roman baths
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- brave steep roads and switchbacks link rugged cliff s and big-sky moors
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- expect surfer bays, an eco garden, remote headlands and very sandy feet
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Wichester, Wilton House, Old Sarum, Stonehenge, Blandford Forum, Longleat, Stourhead, Shaftesbury, Sherborne New Castle, Sherborne, Glastonbury, Cerne Giant, Wells, Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, Prior Park, Bath, Dunster, Dulverton, Tarr Steps, Knightshayes Court, Exford, Porlock View Point, Porlock Weir, Lynmouth, Valley of the Rocks, Ilfracombe, Croyde, Harland Abbey, Clovelly, Poole, Wareham, Corfe Castle, Lulworth Castle, Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door, Clouds Hill, Weymouth, Tout Quarry, Chesil Beach, Abbotsbury Swannery, Lyme Regis, Torquay, Brixham, Coleton Fishacre, Totnes, Dartmouth, Start Bay, Knightsbridge & Salcombe, Bantham, Bigbury-on-Sea, Plymouth, Bude, Tintagel, Bodmin Moor, Padstow, Newquay, St Agnes, St Ives, Gwithian & Godrevy Towans, Sennen, Porthcurno, Penzance, St Michael’s Mouth, The Lizard, Falmouth, Eden Project, Fowey and Bath Walking Tour.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95