Great Britain's Best Trips - Classic Trips (Chapter)
All of our trips show you the best of the region, but we’ve chosen some as our all-time favourites. Our four cross-regional Classic Trips lead you to the most iconic sights, the top activities and the unique Great Britain experiences.
- explore Britain's glorious national parks and natural beauty
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- swing through three countries and several millennia of history
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover a nation’s art and soul while touring English cities
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: London, Oxford, Uffington White Horse, Winchester, Salisbury, Stonehenge, Avebury, Bath, Cardiff, Chepstow, Stratford-upon-Avon, Manchester, Edinburgh, York, Cambridge, New Forest, Lyme Regis, Dartmoor National Park, Bedruthan Steps, Exmoor National Park, Brecon Beacons National Park, Snowdonia National Park, Isle of Anglesey, Peak District National Park, Yorkshire Dales National Park, Lake District National Park, Hadrian’s Wall, Kielder Water & Forest Park, Loch Lomond, Cairngorms National Park, Isle of Skye, Outer Hebrides, Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Rye, Brighton, Portsmouth, Beachy Head, Beaulieu, Bristol, Blenheim Palace, Lacock, Cheltenham, Great Malvern, Birmingham, Derby, Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Leeds, Barnard Castle, Angle of the North, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Castle Howard, Haworth, Liverpool and Wedgwood Visitor Centre.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95