Discover London travel guide
This product is currently out of stock
What can be said about London that hasn’t been said so many times before? That the weighty resonance of its name suggests history and might? That it is the premier city in Europe in terms of size, population and per-capita wealth? That its opportunities for entertainment by day and by night go on and on and on?
- Explore the world’s great civilisations at the British Museum
- Relive London’s gory past at the Tower of London
- Encounter iconic modern masterpieces at Tate Modern
- Shop till you drop in Kensington and Knightsbridge
- Lose track of time at the Royal Observatory and Greenwich Park
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, The West End, The City, The South Bank, Kensington, Hyde Park, Clerkenwell, Hoxton, Spitalfields, The East End, Docklands, Hampstead, North London, Greenwich, Day Trips, In Focus and Survival Guide.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.