Discover Great Britain travel guide
Item(s) added to cart.Go to checkout now
Few places pack so much into such a tiny space as Britain. It’s barely 600 miles from England’s south coast to Scotland’s northern tip so you can cross the island in a day, but you could spend a lifetime exploring and only scratch the surface.
- Take a Tower of London Beefeater tour
- Explore ancient history at Stonehenge
- Find poetic inspiration in the Lake District
- Count medieval castles in Wales
- Climb Britain’s highest mountain
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, London, Oxford, Central England, Bath, Southwest England, York, Northern England, Wales, Edinburgh, Central Scotland, Scotland's Highlands & Islands, In Focus and Survival Guide.
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.