Cycling Britain guide
Where else can you cycle an entire country's length, stopping at traditional village pubs for a ploughman's lunch and a pint of ale? Amble around Scottish lochs and leafy wooded tracts or sweat it out on steep moors and craggy mountains - this guide will show you Britain's greatest rides.
- 120 days of the best cycling in England, Scotland & Wales, including the epic Lands End to John O'Groats ride
- Elevation charts and updated, detailed maps
- Route info, map and cue sheets for each ride
- GPS co-ordinates included for selected rides
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
About Book only purchase
We'll send you the physical printed book but you won't be given access to our PDF eBook downloads.
Select "Book + PDF eBook" i you would also like to download a digital version of this book.
Item(s) added to cart. Go to checkout now
What you get:
- 1 Printed Book
- Pages 392 pp, 12 pp colour, 51 maps
- Dimensions, 128mm x 197mm
- Weight 0.5 kg / 1.1 lb