Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Colonial cities, misty cloud forests, towering Andean peaks, Amazonian rainforest and the otherwordly Galápagos – for such a small country Ecuador has a stunning array of natural and cultural wonders.
- 135 days (and nights) of research
- 21 traditional crafts markets, 26 volcanoes, 2360+ species of wildlife
- Suggested itineraries
- Full-color Galápagos wildlife section
- Inspirational photos
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and at-a-glance practical information
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Quito, Northern Highlands, Central Highlands, Southern Highlands, The Oriente, North Coast, Lowlands, South Coast, The Galapagos Islands, Understand and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)