Alaska - Denali & the Interior (Chapter)
This is the Denali & the Interior chapter from Lonely Planet’s Alaska guidebook.
Adventures are served up raw in this part of the state, or barbecued with a pint of handcrafted beer. The best of the Interior can be found forging a trail alone down a braided riverbed, but once-in-a-lifetime encounters with natural wonders can also be had from the seat of a rumbling park bus. Denali National Park is blessed with the continent’s mightiest mountain, abundant megafauna and easy access.
- Step into the great expanse of untouched wilderness in Wrangell-St Elias National Park
- Cruise the Glenn Highway and view wildlife on the Park Road
- Go hiking, canoeing or birdwatching off the lonely, scenic Denali Highway
- restaurants & accommodation
- Circle the highest mountain in North America on a flightseeing tour out of Talkeetna
Coverage includes: Denali National Park, George Parks Highway, Nancy Lake State Recreation, Area, Talkeetna, Denali State Park, Cantwell & Broad Pass, Nenana, Cantwell, Tangle Lakes, Fairbanks & around, Chena Hot Springs Road, the Alcan/Alaska, Highway, Delta Junction, Tok, Chicken, Fortymile River, Eagle, Glennallen, Wrangell-St Elias and National Park.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
was USD $4.95