Dubai & Abu Dhabi city guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Tallest building in the world? Tick. Artificial island shaped like a palm? Tick. So-called seven-star hotel? Tick. Largest global shopping mall? Tick… And indoor snow slopes to boot? Tick. Dubai a shrinking violet? Never!
- 337 days of sunshine every year, 1 world’s tallest building
- 162 bars & restaurants reviewed, 112 souqs, malls and shops sampled
- comprehensive map section
- in-depth background on Dubai’s shopping scene
- range of planning tools and easy-to-read layout
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah, New Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Day Trips, Understand and Survival chapters.
Lonely Planet PDF eBooks are PDF versions of our guides. They are available from the Lonely Planet Shop as either individual chapters or complete guides. PDF files can be printed and are viewable on eReaders, tablets, smart-phones and PCs. Learn more about Lonely Planet PDF eBooks.
Authors: Josephine Quintero
224 pages, 64 pp colour, 60 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2015