Sri Lanka travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Endless beaches, timeless ruins, welcoming people, oodles of elephants, killer surf, cheap prices, fun trains, famous tea, flavourful food - need we go on?
- 18 beautiful beaches, 77 amazing temples, 57 maps, 168 cups of tea consumed
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and inspirational photos
- Beaches & diving feature
- In-depth background
- At-a-glance practical info and comprehensive planning tools
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Colombo, West Coast, The South, The Hill Country, The Ancient Cities, The East, Jaffna & the North, Understanding and Survival chapters.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)
Lonely Planet PDF eBooks are PDF versions of our guides. They are available from the Lonely Planet Shop as either individual chapters or complete guides. PDF files can be printed and are viewable on eReaders, tablets, smart-phones and PCs. Learn more about Lonely Planet PDF eBooks.