Trans-Siberian Railway - Moscow to Yekaterinburg (Chapter)
This is the Moscow to Yekaterinburg chapter from Lonely Planet’s Trans Siberian Railway guidebook.
For travellers, this section of the journey across European Russia will often be accompanied by the excitement of departure from the capital. It is a relatively densely populated section that has three main routes.
- Sailing the Volga on a short excursion in Nizhny Novgorod or Kazan
- Strolling through multicultural Kazan, one of Russia’s most dynamic cities and home to a picturesque kremlin
- Exploring the museums of Nizhny Novgorod
- Focusing on the lively eating and drinking scene in Nizhny Novgorod
- Strolling through the ice cave of Kungur and enjoying a moment of pitch darkness
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Vladimir, Bogolyubovo, Nizhny Novgorod, Around Perm, Kungur and Kungur.
Lonely Planet PDF eBooks are PDF versions of our guides. They are available from the Lonely Planet Shop as either individual chapters or complete guides. PDF files can be printed and are viewable on eReaders, tablets, smart-phones and PCs. Learn more about Lonely Planet PDF eBooks.
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF