Moscow city guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
During any season, any hour of day, Moscow thrills visitors with its artistry, history and majesty.
“Moscow is experiencing a burst of creative energy, evident in all aspects of contemporary culture. Prepare yourself for a distinctively Russian cauldron of artistry and history, nightclubs and vibrant street life.” Mara Vorhees, Lonely Planet Author
• 80 art galleries and museums, 59 bars and cafes, 28 kremlins, cathedrals and palaces, 11 revamped exhibition and arts complexes, and 2 banyas.
• In-depth background on Russian art, architecture and literature.
• Special colour feature on Moscow’s Kremlin
• Comprehensive map section
• Feature coverage of top sights
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Kremlin & Kitay Gorod, Tverskoy, Presnya, Arbat & Khamovniki, Zamoskvorechie, Basmanny & Taganka, Dorogomilovo & Sparrow Hills, Understand & Survive chapters.
Lonely Planet PDF eBooks are PDF versions of our guides. They are available from the Lonely Planet Shop as either individual chapters or complete guides. PDF files can be printed and are viewable on eReaders, tablets, smart-phones and PCs. Learn more about Lonely Planet PDF eBooks.
Authors: Mara Vorhees, Leonid Ragozin
280 pages, 128 pp colour, 36 maps | Dimensions: 130mm x 198mm
Next edition due: Mar 2015