Cycling New Zealand guide
With some of the world's most varied and dramatic landscapes, New Zealand is a cyclist's dream. From the lush semitropical bush and geothermal wonders of the North Island, to the glaciers and icy-blue rivers of the South, we've chosen rides for every interest and ability level.
Whether you want pleasant rural riding on narrow winding lanes, great offroad routes, or strenuous rides through the most spectacular landscapes, this guide gives you the best of New Zealand on two wheels.
- 30 great rides throughout New Zealand,
- Route descriptions, map and cue sheets for each ride
- Comprehensive listings for sleeping, eating and facilities along the way
- Everything you need to know to get prepared
- Bike maintenance tips to keep you on the road
Lonely Planet PDF eBooks are PDF versions of our guides. They are available from the Lonely Planet Shop as either individual chapters or complete guides. PDF files can be printed and are viewable on eReaders, tablets, smart-phones and PCs. Learn more about Lonely Planet PDF eBooks.
Authors: Scott Kennedy
352 pages, 12 pp colour, 56 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm