Nepal travel guide
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF
Wedged between the high wall of the Himalaya and the steamy jungles of the Indian plains, Nepal is a land of snow peaks and Sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras.
- 57 maps, 43 amazing temples, seven major treks described and 182 momos consumed
- Clear, easy-to-use maps and inspirational photos
- Trekking routes feature
- At-a-glance practical info and comprehensive planning tools
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Kathmandu, Around the Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu to Pokhara, Pokhara, The Terai & Mahabharat Range, Trekking Routes, Biking, Rafting, Kayaking, Understand and Survival Guide.
EXCLUSIVE TO LONELY PLANET Buy the ‘PDF eBook’ or ‘Book + PDF eBook’ version of this guide & receive :
- Individual PDF chapters
- A single PDF file of the entire book
- One .mobi file for your Kindle
- One ePub file for your iPad, KOBO eReader, Nook, Sony Reader and many more
Download your preferred format, or all of them, to your different devices. All for one price.
NB – this offer is currently only available on select bestselling titles. (Individual chapters only available in PDF format)
Lonely Planet PDF eBooks are PDF versions of our guides. They are available from the Lonely Planet Shop as either individual chapters or complete guides. PDF files can be printed and are viewable on eReaders, tablets, smart-phones and PCs. Learn more about Lonely Planet PDF eBooks.
Authors: Bradley Mayhew, Trent Holden, Lindsay Brown
408 pages, 96 pp colour, 57 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Jul 2015