Cycling France guide
Bien sûr, you know how beautiful France is. Well, consider this: it looks even lovelier when seen from two wheels. The soaring Alps...the château-dotted Loire…even surprisingly cycle-friendly Paris - no wonder cyclotouristes have been coming here since the 19th century.
Whether you want a gourmand's tour through vineyard and farmland, or to conquer the principal climbs of the Tour de France in the High Alps, this guide gives you the best of France on two wheels.
- Itineraries to suit all fitness levels
- Elevation charts and detailed maps
- Comprehensive listings for sleeping, eating and facilities along the way
- Comprehensive coverage of Corsica
* Please note, this title is not available in digital PDF format.
Lonely Planet PDF eBooks are PDF versions of our guides. They are available from the Lonely Planet Shop as either individual chapters or complete guides. PDF files can be printed and are viewable on eReaders, tablets, smart-phones and PCs. Learn more about Lonely Planet PDF eBooks.
Authors: Ethan Gelber
492 pages, 12 pp colour, 53 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2015